Friday, April 17, 2009

Snow gear on special!!

Evening, yet another day of shopping. I think my blog is starting to sound a little bit on the repetitive side. We went cruising around the streets looking for cheap snow gear!! We found so much stuff and at a pretty good price.... I was able to purchase some wrist guards, gloves and new pants!! Plus the bonus of the sales rep, giving us a bit of a discount on already reduced good! Yay!! I can't wait to use my new gear in August!!

We went to another shopping mall, called Bayview Plaza. It wasn't anything like the other shopping malls I have been too. As I looked around I noticed that people were very well dressed and even the boutiques were pretty pricey. Not to mention the snobbishness from some of the sales reps as I entered the stored. I know I wasn't exactly dressed with $$ signs on me. But I would of thought a decent hello would of been nice.

It's funny, in some of the stores it seems as though as you pay so much for the items they are selling, that you are almost paying for the service you too. In one shoe store they were selling their own cookies and water bottles!! Crazy isn't it. Also the staff were really well dressed. The men were wearing suits. Not to meantion the customers were pretty dressed up themselves. I felt so out of place. But not to worry, in the end it all comes down to one thing. Money! Once they see the plastic, all the sales reps will be inlove with you!

I have also noticed everyone likes to eat big portions of food. Especially fast food. Low price, but large portions. Yesterday when we were at the outlet I ordered a normal KFC wrap thinking that it would be normal size. To my surprise it was almost as long as 30cm!! And the plates were huge!! What I thought was a large size, is like only a medium or a small size. Meals here come as extra, extra large!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!

No comments: