Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rain rain go away....

Monday's weather has been slightly unwelcoming. Rain, rain plus the wind was not very nice. It was so cold that you really didn't want to step outside unless you had too.

I think either due to the weather, food or lack of sleep I am developing what I call an internal pimple. You know the ones that grow inward and don't grow out and you can't kill it. Well there is on stuck on my head. And it seems to be getting bigger and bigger. My brother calls it a tumor. And it sure looks like one. Actually it is pretty embarrassing. As my family members keep asking what is that lump on my face. I really can't hide it at all. And I want it to disappear before I go back home. But I have this sad feeling it is going to stay on my face for a while.

I went to watch my niece ice skate. It was so funny at this ice rink. There was the little ones just learning to skate so the seating area for watching was empty at the time. When it came to the next lot of kids, it was like a huge mothers meeting. Most of the mothers were either Korean or they spoke Cantonese. There was so many mothers, it was just crazy!! But sitting there for almost an hr and a half. I started to feel really really cold. I mean I looked like a huge snowball wearing 3 jackets and I could slowly feel the cold seeping into my jacket. Afterwords when my niece had finished skating she asked me what is that lump on my face. I tried to change the topic by saying it was a bruise. But she wanted to have a closer look to see. Man I hope this thing dies off my face soon. It looks bad.

No comments: