Friday, April 24, 2009

Last minute dilemmas!

We have made a big boo boo. We can't fit all my stuff into my suitcase. Having difficultly trying to squeeze everything! What to do! Sigh!!!

Option one is just to pack as much as is we can into the bags we have.

Or option two is to leave the goodies behind.

Or option three get another suitcase and just be prepared to pay for overweight luggage.

I think we will be going with option three. Man oh man. It is a little bit stressful right now, as we have to pick and choose what are the essential items to bring back home. I am not planning to leave my new clothes behind. I am even contemplating with the idea of chucking out my old pair of shoes and replacing it with a new pair.

It's nearly 9pm and still packing. Not too sure what the end result will be. But hopefully we will be ok. Tomorrow is an early start. Leaving at 6am.

Later.

1 comment:

SK said...

Hope you get lucky @ the check in. They might not charge for having the extra luggage weight!